University of New England DPT acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NS310

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone accepted to the University of New England DPT program yet? and if so, where is everyone from?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on the 12th, have you interviewed there yet? If so how was it?

yea i had my interview last month. It's a really relaxed atmosphere, so don't worry too much. Their main point was to make sure you like the area more than anything. For the interview, it's 30 minutes with a faculty member then the rest of the time you tour campus and talk with other people there. All the faculty are really nice, so no worries.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup! I have to decide this week about the deposit...

Congrats. Hi, I have an interview at UNE March 5th. I am just wondering if anyone knows how many spots have been filled. I live pretty far away and want to know if I have enough of a chance to be selected to spend the money to get to Maine. Thankyou.

Congrats. Hi, I have an interview at UNE March 5th. I am just wondering if anyone knows how many spots have been filled. I live pretty far away and want to know if I have enough of a chance to be selected to spend the money to get to Maine. Thankyou.

I say go for it if you are interested in the program! If they are still interviewing that means they are still looking. If they invite you to the interview, they know you are qualified and a competitive candidate. Unless you are sure that you want to attend a different program and have already been accepted there, otherwise I say go. You have nothing to loose and you get to brush up on your interviewing skills! :D:luck:

I just found out I got in! I am from Seattle, anyone else get in yet?

I say go for it if you are interested in the program! If they are still interviewing that means they are still looking. If they invite you to the interview, they know you are qualified and a competitive candidate. Unless you are sure that you want to attend a different program and have already been accepted there, otherwise I say go. You have nothing to loose and you get to brush up on your interviewing skills! :D:luck:

Thanks for the advice!! It was really helpful!! I decided to go for it:)

Just found out I got in last week! Sent in my deposit this week...although I'm still waiting to find out about some other programs too. Btw, I'm from MI.