University of North Texas HSC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpahuja

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So UNT in fort worth, texas just opened up a pharmacy school last year, and I was wondering if anyone knew how good of a school it is? Since its so young I can't really find any rankings or reviews of the school. If anyone knows anything about it that would be great

Members don't see this ad.

It's new and going through growing pains, like any growing school. They're desperately trying to find rotation sites around the state, since they have to elbow their way into an already crowded setting. If you want to go to school in that area, why not apply to Tech and pick that campus?

Reactions: 1 user
So UNT in fort worth, texas just opened up a pharmacy school last year, and I was wondering if anyone knew how good of a school it is? Since its so young I can't really find any rankings or reviews of the school. If anyone knows anything about it that would be great

wow, another one ?? :wow::wow:

you basically answered your own question. The school basically just opened last year, so how the heck would anyone know how good it is ?? :hello::hello:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to UNT, but decided on another school instead. It was a tough choice I was really impressed by UNT. For a new school they are really impressive. I got to interview w/two faculty, did all the interview-day tours and Q&As, as well as pre-orientation day this summer. And my assessment is they are going to have a great program, that will also be housed in a very nice, not overbuilt health science center.

Just go visit and you will see for yourself. They are also not stranded in the weeds like Tech or A&M-kingsville.

UT-Tyler is opening this fall. So Crowded in Dallas Metropolitan area. We already got Texas Tech, UNT (opened last year).

I got accepted to UNT, but decided on another school instead. It was a tough choice I was really impressed by UNT. For a new school they are really impressive. I got to interview w/two faculty, did all the interview-day tours and Q&As, as well as pre-orientation day this summer. And my assessment is they are going to have a great program, that will also be housed in a very nice, not overbuilt health science center.

Just go visit and you will see for yourself. They are also not stranded in the weeds like Tech or A&M-kingsville.

UT-Tyler is opening this fall. So Crowded in Dallas Metropolitan area. We already got Texas Tech, UNT (opened last year).

Dang, just shoot me !!!!

Dallas is closed for rotation sites lol. I don't know how UT Tyler thinks they're going to compete with UNT, Texas Tech, OU, SWOSU, and UT students.

TAMU has rotation site in Dallas as well. Not sure about Incarnate Word though.

Dallas is closed for rotation sites lol. I don't know how UT Tyler thinks they're going to compete with UNT, Texas Tech, OU, SWOSU, and UT students.