University of Puerto Rico 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parkodonto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas,

Just wondering if anyone got an IV from this school.

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard they start there interviews late. I believe it is February or something like that. Please keep me posted on the process if you do get the interview. I will be applying to this school also in next cycle. Good Luck .

Members don't see this ad :)
I think there are not many people who speak spanish here, and that is a must for that school !!

hey i applied to puerto rico and did not do an interview. i already got accepted and they do their interviews via skype. you don't need to know a lick of spanish to go to puerto rico. I spoke with the dean of admissions, majority of the students that attend there do not know any spanish. however, you are required to do a comprehensive eye exam in spanish but they teach you all that. It is always a plus to be bilingual even if you're not fluent in it. you can check out their youtube video i think its posted on their website or type in inter american univeristy of puerto rico and it shows you the school and students.

hey i applied to puerto rico and did not do an interview. i already got accepted and they do their interviews via skype. you don't need to know a lick of spanish to go to puerto rico. I spoke with the dean of admissions, majority of the students that attend there do not know any spanish. however, you are required to do a comprehensive eye exam in spanish but they teach you all that. It is always a plus to be bilingual even if you're not fluent in it. you can check out their youtube video i think its posted on their website or type in inter american univeristy of puerto rico and it shows you the school and students.
I think you are talking about a different school. We are talking about dental school of the University of Puerto Rico. I believe you are talking about the optometry school, at a totally different school.

I got an interview next week. Wish me luck!

You have posted in incorrect thread. Your other post is in optometry forum, but this is dental forum.
To clarify, Spanish proficiency is a must here and they take personal interview in Spanish only.
http://dental.rcm.upr.edu/advanced.html

Hey , I did applied, but I didn't get any completion from them it is almost a month......did u get the completion ?

I applied ! Did you receive the email, with all the documents you have to send ? And where are you guys from ?

No Leah85, I waited than I called them in month of Aug no proper response, then I decided to mail all the documents, again today I tried reach them it going to voicemail all in spanish .

Do you know spanish ??? If you don't know spanish they will not consider you ! Everything is in spanish in this school !!!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone applied to Puerto Rico ( International Dentist Program)
Anyone received an interview invitation yet?

Anyone applied to Puerto Rico ( International Dentist Program)
Anyone received an interview invitation yet?
I have applied. The only email I have received from them is the one with the application and documents to be sent ! How about you ? I think they send invites after the deadline.

I have applied. The only email I have received from them is the one with the application and documents to be sent ! How about you ? I think they send invites after the deadline.
I received the same e-mail, Did you apply to any other program?
I called to Puerto Rico like a month ago and they told me that the number of applicant was large ( like 90 applications
Did you clear the boards yet?

I applied, have you applied to any other program?
Do you know how many positions they have for the program?
They have 10 positions. I have cleared part 1 , taking part 2 now in november. How about you? I have applied to other programs without any luck ! I hope I get a call from Puerto Rico, I live here !!!

They have 10 positions. I have cleared part 1 , taking part 2 now in november. How about you? I have applied to other programs without any luck ! I hope I get a call from Puerto Rico, I live here !!!
I am taking part 2 on December 1st and 2nd, what is your main source of study?
Iapplied to some other programs too

I got an interview for January 20 and 21.

Reactions: 1 user
I also got an invite for January 20-21 !