University of Puget Sound

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scooter00707

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have insights into the program? Might head up there next month to check it out but just curious if you know anyone or heard anything about the school.

Members don't see this ad.

The only thing I know about the program is what a PT I shadowed under told me. She went there for her undergrad was accepted to there PT program but decided to go somewhere else. She said it was a good school though and she like it there, the other school (Montana) was just more appealing.

I live in Tacoma, and was thinking about PT for awhile...

Puget Sound is a very good school and well respected. I have heard nothing but good things about the program.

Depending on what your age is, where you are from etc., whether or not you A) Want to pay private tuition, and B) Whether you want to live in Tacoma will be the two deciding factors.

A is easy enough to figure out on your own, but you can only figure out B by visiting. Tacoma is a much different city than Seattle. It is way more "blue collar." Read into that what you may. PSU is in what I would consider the nicest area of Tacoma and there are plenty of cool bars and stuff around. Housing is more reasonable than Seattle, but if you are from the mid-west or something it will be much more expensive.

Anyways, PM me if you have any questions about the area.