University of Saint Joseph SOP Entering 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabrupharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a forum for applicant for USJ SOP Entering 2015.

Members don't see this ad.

hi! I have an interview at USJ this Friday!

I will have interview in Dec 19. Anyone else got interview offers?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview on Dec 5th, I will let you know how it goes.

Hi everyone! I am taking the PCAT in January and I am really nervous about it. Saint Joseph is my first choice and I do know they look at the PCAT but not sure what they are looking for like percentile or points wise? I would really appreciate it if you guys share what your stats were on the PCAT please.

Hi everyone! I am taking the PCAT in January and I am really nervous about it. Saint Joseph is my first choice and I do know they look at the PCAT but not sure what they are looking for like percentile or points wise? I would really appreciate it if you guys share what your stats were on the PCAT please.

At the open house, they said they would like to see 65th percentile or higher. I didn't do quite that well but I believe my GPA and extracurriculars made up for it. I think they are interested in meeting you and deciding whether or not they think you are well-rounded and a good fit for their program. Good luck!

At the open house, they said they would like to see 65th percentile or higher. I didn't do quite that well but I believe my GPA and extracurriculars made up for it. I think they are interested in meeting you and deciding whether or not they think you are well-rounded and a good fit for their program. Good luck!

thank you so much for responding back and for wishing! I am hoping I do good too, I feel like they give different answers for the PCAT score because what I have heard is different from what they mentioned to you guys at the open house.

do you mind sharing how long after you took the PCAT did the school contact you? sorry for so many questions.

do you mind sharing how long after you took the PCAT did the school contact you? sorry for so many questions.

PCAT dates: 07/18 and 10/28
PharmCAS e-submitted: 10/07
Verified: 10/23
Interview invite email/call: 10/31
Interview date: 11/14
Acceptance email/call: 11/21

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
PCAT dates: 07/18 and 10/28
PharmCAS e-submitted: 10/07
Verified: 10/23
Interview invite email/call: 10/31
Interview date: 11/14
Acceptance email/call: 11/21
thank you so much, this pretty much gives me an idea of what to expect in terms of timing.

Congratulations to everyone accepted! I will also be joining the USJ class of 2018 in the fall.

I am looking for a roommate to share a 2 bedroom in downtown Hartford walking distance to the school. I've posted in the Facebook group also, but if anyone is interested let me know. =)

Hi, I was just accepted into the school of pharmacy c/o 2018.

Where does everyone plan on living? Also is anyone looking for a housemate?