University of South Florida c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know how the wait listing process work specifically? And the likelihood of getting in if you've been wait listed?
Also is there a count for how many seats they have left?
Well from what I understand, if u r waitlisted, then u still have a chance to get in depending on how many seats are left and where u r on the waitlist. IDK if USF does a number ranking on the waitlist, but if not, then maybe u could try a letter of intent.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted too! Now deciding between NSU vs. USF ! Anyone else still trying to decide?
>.<

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you payed for your seat in both or your deciding on just one
I paid for the NOVA seat and my USF seat is still open but I have about a week left to pay it.... I am just unsure about USF not being accredited. I know they should be fully accredited by this years graduating class in May but is it really for sure they will receive it or just a chance?

I believe it's for sure. They are a great school with a lot to offer. Good luck

I havent sent them the " Yes I want this seat " page yet. I just saved my seat. They are a great school I just want to make sure this is the right way to go. I am from Miami so it would be easier (financially) for me to stay home. And thanks.

I paid for the NOVA seat and my USF seat is still open but I have about a week left to pay it.... I am just unsure about USF not being accredited. I know they should be fully accredited by this years graduating class in May but is it really for sure they will receive it or just a chance?

The big hurdle in the accreditation process is the transition from pre-candidate to candidate status. When going from candidate to full accreditation, you'd have to screw up big-time to blow your chances. Not saying that it's guaranteed, but it's a very likely case that the college is good to go.