Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine San Marcos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JCOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to St. Augustine for their fall cycle ? Anyone receive any contact from the school yet?

Members don't see this ad.

for fall 2017? I received a phone call in the beginning of the month from one of the advisors updating me on what was missing in my application. Reach out to admissions advisor. They very nice and helpful! :)

for fall 2017? I received a phone call in the beginning of the month from one of the advisors updating me on what was missing in my application. Reach out to admissions advisor. They very nice and helpful! :)
thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been in contact with an advisor since September. They are a little slow with processing everything but definitely reach out to them. Anyone know if there is an online portal where we can track our app progress for USA?

I have been in contact with an advisor since September. They are a little slow with processing everything but definitely reach out to them. Anyone know if there is an online portal where we can track our app progress for USA?
There should be a link online where you put your app in to track progress or you can always call. (Did not attend but was accepted)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! Anyone apply for the Summer term and heard anything yet?