University of Texas CoP Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anxiety.....

Members don't see this ad.

gonna hyperventilate all day. Think they will send it out at like 5pm like they did the interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
I really hope not, but now that you mention it that's probably how it will go. Long day.

If i where them i would do it at 5 PM and get out before i get hit with a barrage of phone calls. Like for the interviews, i loved how they said call if you have problems. Well if you called they would already be gone, and by the time you got a hold of them next week all the spots would have been takem. lol, i love it!

OK guys, I have received word that the notifications will be going out this afternoon. Just a heads up so y'all aren't fanatically checking email all day.

Good luck again!

Haha, I only wish this would stop me from refreshing all day.... I know it SHOULD.... But I guess I can't help myself!

never have I ever been this nervous in my entire life.

OK guys, I have received word that the notifications will be going out this afternoon. Just a heads up so y'all aren't fanatically checking email all day.

Good luck again!

Received word from who??
I think I'm gonna go crazy refreshing student doctor and my e-mail every 30 seconds!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Its all ready afternoon NOOOOOOO! LOL :hungover:

Its all ready afternoon NOOOOOOO! LOL :hungover:

I feel you guys...hahaha I am on the other thread waiting for my response as well :xf:

gl to you guys!

When I log in with my UTEID it says "You've been accepted for admission to Pharmacy, Professional, Pharm. D. in the College of Pharmacy for the Fall 2012 semester." Does anyone else's say this? Is this just a generic thing that comes up for everyone?

he probably meant he's waiting on other school in another thread, but he's feeling just as intense as we are

When I log in with my UTEID it says "You've been accepted for admission to Pharmacy, Professional, Pharm. D. in the College of Pharmacy for the Fall 2012 semester." Does anyone else's say this? Is this just a generic thing that comes up for everyone?

where did you see this? I logged in and I don't see this message but if you see it probably means you're in!

It's under the "Transfer Admission" tab.. which is why I thought it might be a generic message for everyone.

Mine does too! I think that means we just got accepted!!! :)

Mine says: You've been accepted for admission to Pharmacy, Professional, Pharm. D. in the College of Pharmacy for the Fall 2012 semester.

It's under the "Transfer Admission" tab.. which is why I thought it might be a generic message for everyone.

Where is this tab located? I'm guessing I won't have this tab since I am currently attending UT.........

Yea i don't have transfer admission tab either.. I have Admission and Pharmacy but no status on those..

Where is this tab located? I'm guessing I won't have this tab since I am currently attending UT.........

As soon as you log in it takes you to a page that says "Your Applications." Then under that it has "Fall 2012 Transfer Admissions" and "Fall 2012 PharmD." I just clicked on the Fall 2012 Transfer Admissions" and that's what it said.

D'oh! Mine still says my application is under review. Does anyone know if people are getting rejections today? If you hear nothing, it could mean you're in the second group to be reviewed or that you're rejected?

So what does it say when you click the PharmD tab?

Both threads from the two years past show that the my application app is notoriously inconsistent for being updated at the right time for everyone.

yea, I have 2 tabs one is readmission since i am a former UT student, and under that i got readmitted. But my Pharm D app still has no status.. I feel like Im gonna throw up..:scared:

This is all it says under the PharmD part...
"Your Pharm.D. application is complete.
This does not necessarily mean that your application for admission to UT Austin is complete.

You will not be considered for admission to Pharm.D. or to any other major at UT Austin until both applications are complete.
All materials required to complete your Pharm.D. application were received by 12/27/2011."

If you don't hear anything today there is still a really good chance that they just haven't looked at your application yet. At least that is my understanding of the process.

This is all it says under the PharmD part...
"Your Pharm.D. application is complete.
This does not necessarily mean that your application for admission to UT Austin is complete.

You will not be considered for admission to Pharm.D. or to any other major at UT Austin until both applications are complete.
All materials required to complete your Pharm.D. application were received by 12/27/2011."

If you don't hear anything today there is still a really good chance that they just haven't looked at your application yet. At least that is my understanding of the process.
yea that's what mine says too..

I got my email too!! :) UTCOP class of 2016 officially!!

See guys, like I said, The Application status app is notoriously unreliable for real-time updates.

Last edited:
Congrats everyone! So is UT where everyone wants to go for sure?

omg.
I did NOT expect to see that email when I refreshed after I saw you guys posting about acceptances... but I got in too.

I'm bawling... T_T

Did anyone who interviewed in the second round (Feb 24-25), get an acceptance yet?

Received my official email of acceptance at 2:40! Grats to everybody who got in and I'll see ya in the Fall!

For those that didn't get an acceptance email, don't give up hope, there is still round 2 after Spring Break.

EDIT: I interviewed on 2/25.

I haven't received any email yet.. im a lil freaked out ahhhh

Just got my acceptance letter. Check ur emails!

Accepted!!!

I got my email at 2.30pm today.

Honestly, I am in shock right now, I did not expect to get an offer from the best college of pharmacy in Texas!!!

Someone out there is watching over me.

Good luck to all.

Bummer :( I didn't get an email either.

Congrats to everyone who did!

So did they only review the first round of interviewees today? or they reviewed both rounds??