University of Texas- Pharm C/O 2019 Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm currently #9 on the waitlist. Do y'all think I'll have a chance of getting into UT CoP? Is it worth it to wait a whole summer for the list to possibly move up?

I don't think it hurts to stay on the waitlist, especially if you really want to go to UT. I'm #1 on the waitlist so I'll let you know when they start accepting people off the waitlist. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,
Texas Tech student here, but I was wondering if any of you have any interest in joining Kappa Psi, the oldest and largest professional pharmaceutical fraternity. UT was once home to the Gamma Gamma chapter, but unfortunately the chapter was suspended due to hazing (which is strictly against the rules of Kappa Psi). If there is interest, the chapter can be reactivated, and I can put you into contact with the proper people to reactivate the chapter.

Please message me if you have any questions or would like to pursue reactivation of Gamma Gamma.