University of the Pacific - 2012 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if we need to update uop with anything if we are on the waitlist such as spring updated transcripts? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would add a letter of intent and updated grades to my file. If you have not finished their pre-reqs, it is very important that you send them your transcript.

I got accepted off the wait list yesterday... just received the email. I was a high alternate... good luck to everyone still waiting :) i am stoked to start school @ UOP

Members don't see this ad :)
I did too, on May 31. I was also "towards the top" of the list. So things are looking good :) The list is moving!

Hey guys! Just got my acceptance letter for UOP. Im declining so good luck to everyone else still on WL!

I got accepted into UOP too!! OMGGGGG i've been waiting since october!! I was in the middle of the waitlist! the list is definitely moving!! good luck you guys!!!!!

to everyone that got his or her acceptance, congrats! please let the other schools know that you'll be withdrawing your seat ASAP! this will help many of us who are still waiting. thanks :)

I got accepted into UOP too!! OMGGGGG i've been waiting since october!! I was in the middle of the waitlist! the list is definitely moving!! good luck you guys!!!!!

Wow you were in the middle of the list? I am on the middle of the waitlist right now. Thanks for letting us know. I hope some of us will hear good news. Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
i got accepted last week from middle waitlist but i'm giving up my seat. There's still movement! good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for letting us know. And thanks for being considerate and telling UOP earlier than later so the rest of us can have a chance!

Veronica offered me a spot from the waitlist. I took the spot right away.

Veronica offered me a spot from the waitlist. I took the spot right away.

I just got a call and I got accepted. Do u also get an email?
So we will get the acceptance letter from the mail right?

I just got a call and I got accepted. Do u also get an email?
So we will get the acceptance letter from the mail right?

wow congrats! were you in the middle of the waitlist? will you be attending? :). you should get an acceptance packet within 3-5 days. it'll tell you everything you need to know! if you're planning on attending UOP, join the fb group and welcome to the family!

wow congrats! were you in the middle of the waitlist? will you be attending? :). you should get an acceptance packet within 3-5 days. it'll tell you everything you need to know! if you're planning on attending UOP, join the fb group and welcome to the family!
edited

Last edited:
Is anyone planning to live in Torcello apartments?