University of the Pacific - 2014 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No unless you need to send in Ap scores or a pharm tech license. If you do need to send these in, they do not affect the date you finished the application i.e. you are still in the tier where they got your pharmcas app or supplemental (whichever is later).
I'll have to send in my Pharm Tech License. I really appreciate all of your help!!! Seriously!! Wish you the best of luck =)))

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone from the October 25th interview received a reply from the school yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
No unless you need to send in Ap scores or a pharm tech license. If you do need to send these in, they do not affect the date you finished the application i.e. you are still in the tier where they got your pharmcas app or supplemental (whichever is later).
I have one last question.... I've submitted all the necessary forms/supplemental application information, but my items on the application checker are still pink, do you know why this is?

It takes a week for them to evaluate and enter the data

Just got my acceptance. No Bachelor's Degree required, like a boss.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my acceptance. No Bachelor's Degree required, like a boss.

Hi Congrats
when did you receive the email, do you know anybody else from 25th ?
I'm so nervous about it!

Thank you. I received the email at 4:43p.m. I do not know anyone else from the 25th interview. Good luck to you.

Just got my acceptance email.......YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Interview 10/25
Accepted 11/1

Waoow goodluck to you...Hi. I just submitted a completed file. Not sure when they will be able to review and get back to me. Anyone here interested or apply for the dual degree program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Waoow goodluck to you...Hi. I just submitted a completed file. Not sure when they will be able to review and get back to me. Anyone here interested or apply for the dual degree program?

Congrats on submitting!!

I believe it takes them a while to get back to you! I applied in early October and have not received anything yet, just conformation of my pre-requisite checklist (but maybe they already reviewed my file and don't want me? haha)

What dual degree program are you interested in? I researched the PharmD/MBA program and I believe they changed the structure so that you apply in your 1st year of pharmacy school and your 3rd year is mostly dedicated to MBA work, whereas you will stay a 4th year to do your APPEs. :) I... don't know if it's the same for other dual degree programs, but I am interested in that one! I've read that some people advise to just complete the PharmD degree first and go back for the second one if you want later, but who's gonna wanna go back to school after 3/4 more years? haha. Which one are you looking into?!

Thank u for the response. I am interested in dual degrees, PharmD/MBA or PharmD/PhD. I am looking to do the dual program simultaneously. Where on the website does it indicate the new structure to include a 4th years? And who's going to pay for that extra year's cost? You seem to have many acceptances at this time. Congrats. Which one will u be going to. Are u waiting to hear from Univ of the Pacific to decide? And if u don't mind how much time do these school that offer u acceptance give you to decide and respond to an offer? I've got a couple of interview lined up in the next 5 weeks. thanks for sharing

Hello everyone,

I have an interview at UOP coming up on Jan 10 (submitted my application during tier 3). Any advice on how to prepare for the interview?

My interview is this Friday Nov. 8th. Anyone else from here going too?

Hello everyone,

I have an interview at UOP coming up on Jan 10 (submitted my application during tier 3). Any advice on how to prepare for the interview?
Practice answering an extensive list of interview questions. Know what makes you unique. Then nail the interview!

Has anyone received their acceptance packet yet?

Is it too early to make a facebook page for the people who are sure they're going? :)

If there isn't a group yet, maybe you should make one.

My interview is this Friday Nov. 8th. Anyone else from here going too?
Hey watsup I had the interview today as well. I was the light skinned Indian dude in the black suit and tie lol

How are you all getting to Stockton from the Oakland airport? I just called a shuttle company and they said it cost $150!! And a cab cost even more!!!!

Hey watsup I had the interview today as well. I was the light skinned Indian dude in the black suit and tie lol

Hi! I was the Asian girl wearing a blue blouse. :)

Omg I thought hold = rejected. I'm so dumb. There's still a tiny bit of hope!

Hello everyone,

Hi Nare! How many weeks did it take for UOP to invite you for an interview after you submitted applications?

General question: I have two letters from academic professors, one stronger than the other, and on my application status checker it looks like UOP chose to go with the weaker letter, does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm debating contacting them.

Thanks!

Anybody
Not yet! But you submitted nearly a month before I had.

Just submitted my application on October 1st! Looks like I'll have a while to hear back... How soon did they send out an e-mail to you?

I submitted mine mid october and they notified me for an interview in about 2 weeks.

Hi Nare! How many weeks did it take for UOP to invite you for an interview after you submitted applications?

General question: I have two letters from academic professors, one stronger than the other, and on my application status checker it looks like UOP chose to go with the weaker letter, does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm debating contacting them.

Thanks!
Hi enutella,
It took me 2 and a half weeks to hear from them after I submitted my supplemental app.

Yay got an invite !!!! Anyone else interviewing in January ?

i turned in my supplemental on the last day possible (nov 1) and today got an email saying they have received my application. when i log into my checklist everything is complete and i have a file complete date of 11/1. i never got the email saying my file is complete though..should i be worried ?

Hi, good luck everyone! I am a recent graduate from UOP pharmacy school. For people who got accepted to UOP, congrats! Please message me if you need a help with housing etc.. Im happy to answer your questions!

Hey everyone :) I have an interview on Jan 24! any tips from you tier 1's acceptances? Thanks:p:):help:

i turned in my supplemental on the last day possible (nov 1) and today got an email saying they have received my application. when i log into my checklist everything is complete and i have a file complete date of 11/1. i never got the email saying my file is complete though..should i be worried ?

Hey, although everything was complete for me by Oct 31, they didn't send me an email until like 11 or 12 days after. You should get an email about your course work completion. After that email, i received an interview 1 week later. So since it has been 20 days for you, I would definitely recommend you calling them just to make sure.

Hey, although everything was complete for me by Oct 31, they didn't send me an email until like 11 or 12 days after. You should get an email about your course work completion. After that email, i received an interview 1 week later. So since it has been 20 days for you, I would definitely recommend you calling them just to make sure.
Thanks for your reply! I got an email today saying my application is ready for preliminary review. Hopefully the rest follows soon. Congrats on the interview by the way!

I've been under preliminary review since the beginning of the month, should I be worried?

Hi, good luck everyone! I am a recent graduate from UOP pharmacy school. For people who got accepted to UOP, congrats! Please message me if you need a help with housing etc.. Im happy to answer your questions!
I sent you a message.

I've been under preliminary review since the beginning of the month, should I be worried?
Yes, I submitted during tier 2, and they replied on Oct 16, 2013 saying my app is complete but placed on hold... that was like almost 2 months ago.

Luckily I got in another school, so I am waiting for UOP to email me back so I can give them a big fat no thank you!

But, best wishes to everyone else. I heard this school is good :)

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone from tier 3 heard anything yet? i received an email on 11/20 saying my file is ready for preliminary review. for those of you who were already interviewed/accepted (congrats btw!) how long after the preliminary review email did you guys receive an interview invite?

has anyone from tier 3 heard anything yet? i received an email on 11/20 saying my file is ready for preliminary review. for those of you who were already interviewed/accepted (congrats btw!) how long after the preliminary review email did you guys receive an interview invite?
i still haven't received anything yet. maybe they're swamped?