University of the Pacific - 2014 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anymore news on how the waitlist is progressing?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a call today :)
I was on 3rd tier and top of wailist.

To be honest I never understood what tier means! But I interviewed early February and was on top of the waitlist :)
When you first apply depending on when you put in your application by, your grouped into a particular tier. I submitted mine by august or September so I was put in tier 2, I interview in November and was waitlisted on the middle portion. I hope and pray that I get accepted ^.^ and am really bummed out that this year pharmcas doesn't open until July 14 that's is month later then previous years.

Have you received your admissions pakage?
I haven't. I just got back from a state hop vacation and searched the pile of mails I got but not yet so far. The email they sent says they'll mail it early next week? So Im just going to wait until then and maybe call next week too just to follow up. I did receive an email asking for the background check.

I haven't. I just got back from a state hop vacation and searched the pile of mails I got but not yet so far. The email they sent says they'll mail it early next week? So Im just going to wait until then and maybe call next week too just to follow up. I did receive an email asking for the background check.
Ok thanks. Once I get the pakage then I can withdraw from other schools so hopefully it will be soon.

Did anyone apply for housing? Did anyone on the housing wait-list got housing? I am do not know where to live if I don't get housing.

How long does it take to get the packet in the mail after getting accepted?

Also, has anyone checked their admissions decision on the UoP website and it says your application file is not in their system even though you got accepted? I just got an email saying I got accepted and then another email saying my admission decision is available on the website. I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm just being paranoid because I'm still waiting for my admissions package in the mail.

Last edited:
How long does it take to get the packet in the mail after getting accepted?

Also, has anyone checked their admissions decision on the UoP website and it says your application file is not in their system even though you got accepted? I just got an email saying I got accepted and then another email saying my admission decision is available on the website. I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm just being paranoid because I'm still waiting for my admissions package in the mail.

They ship it within the next 2 business days and it takes 2 days for the package to arrive.

@Oink, you should receive it within a week!

Last edited:
We can register for classes now, most sections are full :(

Is there a facebook group for our class? I registered with my email for the pacific facebook page but I can't find a group for Class of 2017

Nevermind, I think I found it.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a dumb question but are we supposed to register for the discussion sections for the PHRM classes too? It keeps saying I need instructor's approval

I don't know if this is a dumb question but are we supposed to register for the discussion sections for the PHRM classes too? It keeps saying I need instructor's approval
I believe the discussion sections are for students who are retaking those courses.