University of the Pacific Entering 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Due to a booming market of street pharmacy. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
how much is the housing around the area?
http://www.zillow.com/stockton-ca/rentals/

^ Check out that link, it will give you a genera idea. I guess "dirt cheap" was a bit of an exaggeration but my point was that it's way cheaper than the housing markets near the other big pharm schools, like UCSF, USC, UCSD, etc.

Also, the overwhelming majority of current students told me they chose to live off-campus because they felt the on-campus housing was way overpriced. They live in apartments right near campus and said they feel safe there

Anyone know when the last interview is? Thanks

Anyone have an idea of good places to look for off-campus housing? I'm not sure where to start but I don't wanna wait until the last minute...

Just wondering if anyone else is doing the PharmD/MBA dual degree?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my financial aid award info. anyone else freaked out about the amount of loans we'll need to take? :arghh:

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my financial aid award info. anyone else freaked out about the amount of loans we'll need to take? :arghh:
how did you receive that info? you applied for fafsa, uop approved it, then you received the info via email?

how did you receive that info? you applied for fafsa, uop approved it, then you received the info via email?

I got an e-mail on my pacific email saying that I should check my Awards thing and accept/decline them!

If anyone is looking to live off-campus with someone but in a safer neighborhood of Stockton (near campus I suppose? I need to figure this out) message me.

Yes, and just as kies said, approve in your insidepacific account

I received an acceptance email on Wednesday morning after interviewing on 3/13! I'm definitely choosing to attend and cannot wait for the packet to arrive in the mail... ready to get those loans and make it happen

I havent heard back anything from them either. Interviewed on 3/13...they said to expect the result by 3/20....but...nothing yet :(

UOP usually emails every Wednesday around noon. hopefully expect an email this week.

Who else is looking to live off campus. Going apartment hunting tomorrow.

UOP usually emails every Wednesday around noon. hopefully expect an email this week.
I just called the admission office today, and they said interview result won't finalize until April 1st:(( more time waiting

Hey guys, I received an email on Thursday from Veronica stating that I was placed on the "top portion" of the waitlist. I'll be waiting for a few more months, in case a spot opens up at UoP. Congrats to all who were accepted, and if you choose not to attend UoP, please notify them ASAP. There are anxious students, like me, waiting for a call or email about an open seat haha.

Who else is looking to live off campus. Going apartment hunting tomorrow.
I've been looking online for some places (since I'm so far away, can't really stop by). Let us know if you find anything really nice, or worth applying to!

Hey guys, I received an email on Thursday from Veronica stating that I was placed on the "top portion" of the waitlist. I'll be waiting for a few more months, in case a spot opens up at UoP. Congrats to all who were accepted, and if you choose not to attend UoP, please notify them ASAP. There are anxious students, like me, waiting for a call or email about an open seat haha.

just declined this morning. goodluck!

Reactions: 1 users
Is there anything else that is needed to be completed by us before beginning in August? I haven't heard from them since my confirmation of enrollment which was almost 6 months ago lol

Is there anything else that is needed to be completed by us before beginning in August? I haven't heard from them since my confirmation of enrollment which was almost 6 months ago lol

I know we'll have to do immunizations/CPR certification and stuff like that, but I haven't heard anything from them either so I guess just wait until summer. And I think registration for classes opens early July so I'm hoping we are able to register then...

i was accepted off the waitlist! i dont have access to the fb group yet so i wanted to try my luck and see if anyone is looking for a roommate/housemate here? looking for a female housemate... please message me if you're interested!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I don't have a facebook so I figured I'd just post something on here, but I had asked about the process for applying for an intern license through the Cali BoP. The school said that within the next two weeks we will be receiving some documents that have everything we need to apply for a pharmacist intern license to bring to orientation... just thought I'd share in case anyone else was curious.

Just got accepted from the lower portion of the wait list! Can't wait to start school here and meet everyone!