University of Toronto Pharmacy '2020 May 7 Interviews (MMI)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VanVader

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have my pharmacy MMIs scheduled for May 7th, and I would like to get some solid practice in before that time. Anyone in the same boat is more than welcome to join me. Any tips or suggestions on how to prepare would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to meet up for practice anywhere in Toronto/GTA. Just text me at 416-709-6993 or reply to this thread :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, 1t9 here. My biggest piece of advice is to READ the question well in order to figure out what traits the interviewers may be looking for. It's not always obvious, and I know that you only have a limited time to read the question, but just be aware that every question is meant to assess some aspect of your personality, thought process critical thinking, or communication.
P.S since we finish exams later April, I would be open to meeting up to help you guys prepare for for May interviews if there is enough interest :)

Hey, 1t9 here. My biggest piece of advice is to READ the question well in order to figure out what traits the interviewers may be looking for. It's not always obvious, and I know that you only have a limited time to read the question, but just be aware that every question is meant to assess some aspect of your personality, thought process critical thinking, or communication.
P.S since we finish exams later April, I would be open to meeting up to help you guys prepare for for May interviews if there is enough interest :)

That seems reasonable. I have practiced a few scenarios and I don't know if I'm in the right mindset yet, but from what I've seen is that the MMIs would want you to consider all angles of a scenario, and reach a conclusion that pleases all parties :p. I haven't given how personality aspects a serious thought though, definitely something I am going to consider. I would love it if you could be open to helping us with those interview, I have a little group of my own that would definitely take you up on that offer! Thanks :D

Members don't see this ad :)
That seems reasonable. I have practiced a few scenarios and I don't know if I'm in the right mindset yet, but from what I've seen is that the MMIs would want you to consider all angles of a scenario, and reach a conclusion that pleases all parties :p. I haven't given how personality aspects a serious thought though, definitely something I am going to consider. I would love it if you could be open to helping us with those interview, I have a little group of my own that would definitely take you up on that offer! Thanks :D
No problem, feel free to inbox me so we can arrange something!

Hello everyone,

I have my pharmacy MMIs scheduled for May 7th, and I would like to get some solid practice in before that time. Anyone in the same boat is more than welcome to join me. Any tips or suggestions on how to prepare would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to meet up for practice anywhere in Toronto/GTA. Just text me at 416-709-6993 or reply to this thread :D
With respect to personality, there is evidence that suggests extroverts fare better on the MMI. I am on a mobile device and can't quotation study.

Reactions: 1 user
I am down to practice on skype :)

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in meeting up this week to practice? Let me know if you are :D I can meet up in the GTA