University of Utah C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Applepicker69

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard from the University of Utah? They called me today offering me an interview! Cant wait as they are my top choice!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody heard from the University of Utah? They called me today offering me an interview! Cant wait as they are my top choice!

They called me yesterday offering an interview :) are you from Utah? When is your interview?

Yes I am from Utah. Are you? I am interviewing Feb. 5th. When is yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take you guys to get a call from them for the interview? :)

I think I submitted everything to them in early October. I heard from them mid November.
Good luck!

I think I submitted everything to them in early October. I heard from them mid November.
Good luck!
:)Hi did you hear back from them regarding admission? I was interviewed last Thursday and am really waiting for the call..

I interviewed last Thursday as well. I'm so ready to get that call from them. I know somebody involved with admissions and I heard they were meeting today to decide. So hopefully the calls come soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody heard from them yet? They said they would be contacting us this week and I haven't heard anything yet. I realize it is early, but I am getting impatient(of course) and nervous. I interviewed on Friday morning.

I interviewed on Thursday morning the 5th and got their call on the 13th :). Hope you will hear back from them soon!

Very nice mayowl! Were you accepted? I'm also waiting on a call.
Yes I was accepted, conditionally (pending completion of my Bachelors degree by this summer). I just declined all other schools I applied to and will attend here in the Fall.
Well I hope you will hear good news from them very soon!:)