University of Washington Entering Class of Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody else having trouble accessing their UW email? I'm trying to get it done so I can access the facebook group.
i used myUW to make it foward all my uw mails to another email acct. i believe thats all i think you can do.

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody else having trouble accessing their UW email? I'm trying to get it done so I can access the facebook group.
I did too at first! I just ended up forwarding the emails to my gmail account. I'm still trying to figure out how their email works

Once you make your UW ID, you can access your email through plain gmail website using your ID and password that you just registered with, then it'll prompt you to login again through the UW log-in for verification, then voila your inbox.

In terms of wanting to get your e-mails forwarded or not. You can change the settings by logging onto http://myuwnetid.washington.edu >> UW email forwarding. Setting it at "forward to google apps" keeps your mail there instead of forwarding to another address. I was having such a hard time trying to register for the fb group because the setting was at "stop UW Mail" when I checked it o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!

To those that got accepted into UW I was wondering what if you guys would share your PCAT and GPA. I have a 3.73 overall GPA and 3.80 in prereqs. I got a 70 composite on my PCAT and I'm wondering if I should take it.

Looking for some advice!