UNLV Dental School Specifics

ddsJD

June 7.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm having a hard time finding detailed information on UNLV's dental program. Does anyone know what the curriculum is like? What are some of the highlights of the school? Just basic info for someone who is trying to decide if that is the right school for them?

I've read a lot of threads and read the website, but there just isn't enough detail, any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if you read this little bit, but I have the 2012 ADEA book and the following paragraph is listed under UNLV's curriculum tab:

"The UNLV SDM is a driving force toward improving the health of the citizens of Nevada, through unique programs of oral health care services to the community. A highly integrated and timed approach toward discovery in the biomedical, professional, and clinical sciences encourages a continuous learning professional. Patient-centered clinical care, patient education, and community outreach reinforces the horizontally and vertically integrated curriculum. Scholarship provides an environment to produce collaborative research and scholarly activities. With faculty cultivated toward excellence, professionalism, and the medical model of total patient care, the school's mission is a constant goal: Toward perfect health through oral health."

If you need more info, there's another paragraph about the school. :p I hope that helped.