Unprofessional Staff members?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kinesio19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's my first semester of PT school and there is one staff member who I think might be on the verge of unprofessional behavior. Today I overhead her talking about me to another faculty member during class about how I am going to "really going be a problem" due to certain personality characteristics, namely introversion. We have had one 20 minute interaction and no other contact, and she has nothing else to base this on. During this interaction she also made an offhand comment to a third year student and myself to which I said nothing because it made me really uncomfortable. (It was about a certain group of people.) There has been one occasion where I mentioned to the class that during times of stress I prefer to keep to myself to decompress. Is it really okay to just single me out based on one interaction and talk about me in a group setting? Not a big deal at this stage I suppose, but I'm concerned it could escalate.

Members don't see this ad.

Document it and move on.

Reactions: 1 user