UNT CoP Inaugural Class Hopefulls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if DiscoverHSC is mandatory for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

It's not mandatory. It is like a pre-orientation and a way for students to get to know school, fellow students and classmates a little bit more before school starts.

Hey everyone! First off, congratulations on being accepted into the UNT System College of Pharmacy!!! It seems like everyone is asking about a facebook page for the class so I've taken it upon myself to create an UNOFFICIAL facebook group for our incoming class.

Heres the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/518632938172436/

If you know of anyone else who has been accepted into the program please inform them about the group. I would love for all of us to be able to get to know each other a little bit before NOS.

Members don't see this ad :)
With a 2.75 pharmcas Gpa and 80 on pcat , 2+ working as a tech and 2 great letters of recommendation from pharmacit...does anyon know if i stand a chance with this school? I knw my Gpa is probably not going to do me any good. Your responseis mmuch appreciated

With a 2.75 pharmcas Gpa and 80 on pcat , 2+ years working as a tech and 2 great letters of recommendation from pharmacists...does anyon know if i stand a chance with this school? I know my Gpa is probably not going to do me any good. Your response is mmuch appreciated

hey , anyone applying for the upcoming cycle 2014 ,?

Yay new class schedule, no school on Fridays and Fridays before exam week :D