Unt gsbs 2012-2013!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nardini46, I PM'ed you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

The current Class size has risen to 200, its a lot of people all in one room....we will see how it goes.

Wow. Thanks for letting us know. I am glad I choose somewhere else. :)Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied on 3/04 and everything was completed on that day. I have my EID as well. Has anyone been accepted yet for the 2013?

I applied on 3/04 and everything was completed on that day. I have my EID as well. Has anyone been accepted yet for the 2013?

So far no one has received any notice except for the students in the bridge program

Would any of the previous med sci students mind pm'ing me a list of the necessary books/reviews ? Would also appreciate any other useful insight/tips . Would greatly appreciate it, thanks !

Hey yal, 2012 matriculate to UNT GSBS here.

Anyone else out there?

Traffic is miserable to and out of Fort Worth, going to plan living situation wisely.

Also some questions about the process.
I heard that most apply to med-school during the fallmester, does one have to retake the MCAT while taking rigorous courses at the same time? I heard that an MCAT course will be given... so that may answer my question, but it still persists.

I was talking to a guy who knows a guy that said that once most students get accepted, they drop the program. Is that a wise decision to make? Med-schools can't rescind their offer... but It would be cool to have a masters and to finish out courses you may be taking again as a first year especially if you plan to go to TCOM.

Hi

I was wondering how the process works for people applying in the fall semester for medical school.
You would not have many courses under your belt, so I would feel that your GPA would remain the same.
Can anyone elaborate on how the process works please?