UofT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

August2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here applied to the psych graduate program at the University of Toronto? If so, has anyone heard from their POI's or know approximately when decisions will take place? Please let me know if you have any info! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone here applied to the psych graduate program at the University of Toronto? If so, has anyone heard from their POI's or know approximately when decisions will take place? Please let me know if you have any info! Thanks!!

The U of T program is the same as OISE isn't it? If it is, check the Canadian applicant thread, especially page 3 and 4. There are some posts there about it. If it's different, there has been no news from it.

Thanks for the reply! Actually theres a separate graduate program at UofT but its not clinical.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the reply! Actually theres a separate graduate program at UofT but its not clinical.

No prob. Sorry, I assumed that you were talking about the clinical program. Regardless, I haven't seen anything on the board about any program at U of T accept for limited info regarding OISE.

Good luck with the apps :)

I don't know if this is any help, but a colleague at my lab applied there last year and I was talking to her the other day about this. She didn't end up getting in, but she said she received her rejection letter very early, around the beginning of March.

Good luck with the app!

I don't know if this is any help, but a colleague at my lab applied there last year and I was talking to her the other day about this. She didn't end up getting in, but she said she received her rejection letter very early, around the beginning of March.

Good luck with the app!

Thanks for the info! I wish they'd just accept me already...lol