Updating Admissions Committee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzar90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I recently had an interview with a school and the interviewers were asking a lot of questions about me not having a job at the moment. I recently got a part-time job and was wondering if I can send an email to the school letting them know that I got a job? Is this something I can do and is it worth doing if I already interviewed?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools do keep track of the correspondence that you keep with the admissions committee and will save those in your personal file when they evaluate you. If there are aspects of you that you feel would highlight something good about you, then yes, go ahead and update the schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anything specific I need to send them as proof or just tell them that i'm working and where i'm working?

Thanks for the help btw!

Your word, that's all. I'd try to tie it into dentistry if possible.

Reactions: 1 user
Make sure you include a weekly schedule.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I recently had an interview with a school and the interviewers were asking a lot of questions about me not having a job at the moment. I recently got a part-time job and was wondering if I can send an email to the school letting them know that I got a job? Is this something I can do and is it worth doing if I already interviewed?
If you don't mind, what school asked about not having a job?

Are you having a gap year and they asked you that question or are you currently in school?