updating profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Melenema

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What happens when you update your profile page on sfmatch (with step 2 scores or AOA)? Do all your programs get notified or something?

Members don't see this ad.

I e-mailed SFMatch with the same question. For new information to be distributed to programs it needs to be sent in by snail mail.

I e-mailed SFMatch with the same question. For new information to be distributed to programs it needs to be sent in by snail mail.

Was wondering this myself. So I guess for Step 2 scores you would need to send transcripts, and for AOA you would need to send... your election letter? I guess your MSPE says it anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)

Really? then what's the point of updating these things on the profile if no one ever sees them?

Really? then what's the point of updating these things on the profile if no one ever sees them?

I was initially fooled into thinking that updating the profile would be sufficient, but when I emailed SF Match to confirm, they told me that they needed a physical copy of everything. To make matters worse, it took a week for them to process it. :thumbdown:

Per SFmatch, programs are able to see your updated profile - so do update that. If you send SFmatch the AOA letter they will upload and distribute it to schools also. Both are fine, either is probably sufficient. I went ahead and sent in my letter just to be safe!

Hope that helps.