Updating the sticky threads, interested?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kahr

Resident OMFP
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PM me or post here if you are interested. Open discussion/ideas are also welcome. :)

Hello all, not sure how many of you actually read through the sticky threads, but I've noticed at least two of them that could use some updating or revision.

New Applicants - PLEASE READ!!!!

and

Forum etiquette & FAQ's (including the DMD/DDS question)

The first one definitely needs checking and possibly a re-write. It's a fairly large garbled thread as well, so I'm open to us starting a new one entirely, obviously emulating the original is a good idea as it was successful once it will be again. Read: not looking to create something completely new and unique.

The second could simply use additional FAQs and some proof-reading for how well it applies today.

Please post here or PM me if you're interested in doing anything regarding these topics. I will NOT be creating the threads and managing them. If you volunteer to re-write the first thread, I'll be wanting you to also create/start that thread before I sticky it (and replace the old one). As for the FAQ thread, I will unlock it and allow entries, however I will be moderating it for content.

Finally, I would highly prefer that if anyone volunteers, whatever you write, please please provide links for reference, it gives added credibility and additional information for the reader.

Thanks everyone, I hope the application cycle is going awesomely for you, and for those getting ready to start school, buckle your seat belts. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Oh and by the way, this is completely open for discussion, as in: if you disagree that anything needs to be done with these threads, say so. It's everyone's forum, so if the majority thinks the threads are okay as they are, then we'll leave it that way for now. :)