Upenn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
they will conduct i.v also in November so you definitely can.
Thank you, honesty pays.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
i have to send in my application today. please can anybody tell me what the reapplication statement should be like. should it be purely factual or SOP like? also, anyone knows if work experience+ community work experience in India+ research experience in canada will help!! i don't have mph or phd! thank you guys

they call around 70 people in total for iv. In june there were 2 batches and total 10 people were called. Remaining they will call in sept. So, v still have lot of hopes and they have told interviewees in june to inform their friends to not to worry about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
about reapplicant statement i worte it in an essay format.. told them what i did the entire year and what i achieved, u can tll where u worked and what u learned there. tell them about ur scores of Toefl if u improved and about Part 2 if u took it and passed. tell them whatever u did since last year.

they call around 70 people in total for iv. In june there were 2 batches and total 10 people were called. Remaining they will call in sept. So, v still have lot of hopes and they have told interviewees in june to inform their friends to not to worry about it.
hey did u get an IV too?

no... but i know my frd who interviewed...

For iv in November wen tey send iv calls?

For the IV batches in September and onwards, they will send the IV calls in end of July. They already sent out invites for June, as reported above

Someone in the Facebook group, received and invite !

According to a post on fb, Upenn will interview 3 batches in sept on 9, 23 and 30

According to a post on fb, Upenn will interview 3 batches in sept on 9, 23 and 30

So I guess there's no point sending my supplemental application now, right ?

So I guess there's no point sending my supplemental application now, right ?
You must submit your supplemental application.... You never know, you may get iv call in next batch.....

Is there anybody here who received IV for september, Hoping to hear something this week!!! But being a fresh graduate seems to be a disadvantage :/

Reactions: 1 users
Does anybody know if they started sending out invites for October ??? I heard September is already booked !

Any news about more Penn interviews so far ? Do they interview in Nov also or is Oct the last month ?

No news anyone...So is it all done for Upenn?