Uploading CV to PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalMan123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

When I upload my CV to PASS, the PASS version shows a total 4 pages, although my actual CV on the word document is 2 pages. I noticed there is an additional added space after ever heading between a bullet point. Does anyone else have this problem and know how I can fix this please?

For example:

ASDA Memember
(ADDITIONAL SPACE HERE)
  • Participated in ASDA since 2013... etc.

It is frustrating, as I am attempting to have the PASS version look the same as the actual Word document version. However, for some reason, the PASS version is adding additional spaces between the lines, which doubles the length of the CV.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

When I upload my CV to PASS, the PASS version shows a total 4 pages, although my actual CV on the word document is 2 pages. I noticed there is an additional added space after ever heading between a bullet point. Does anyone else have this problem and know how I can fix this please?

For example:

ASDA Memember
(ADDITIONAL SPACE HERE)
  • Participated in ASDA since 2013... etc.

It is frustrating, as I am attempting to have the PASS version look the same as the actual Word document version. However, for some reason, the PASS version is adding additional spaces between the lines, which doubles the length of the CV.
Thank you!

You can eliminate the formatting problem by uploading a .pdf version of your CV rather than .doc version.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can eliminate the formatting problem by uploading a .pdf version of your CV rather than .doc version.
Ditto! Word changes formatting depending on the version you are using, the server, the computer its pulled up on, etc.
I had to basically scan my printed CV, change it to pdf, and compress it in order to upload it to PASS...

Reactions: 1 user
Ditto! Word changes formatting depending on the version you are using, the server, the computer its pulled up on, etc.
I had to basically scan my printed CV, change it to pdf, and compress it in order to upload it to PASS...

Hey kidsaremypassion... Is there a place to mention continued dental education courses on PASS other than the CV ?

When I attempt to upload my pdf CV, I get an error on PASS: "Invalid File Type." Anyone have this problem? The file is less than 1 MB (90KB) and the most recent version of adobe (.pdf). I attempted to upload via Firefox, Safari, and IE, and still the same error.
Thanks

When I attempt to upload my pdf CV, I get an error on PASS: "Invalid File Type." Anyone have this problem? The file is less than 1 MB (90KB) and the most recent version of adobe (.pdf). I attempted to upload via Firefox, Safari, and IE, and still the same error.
Thanks
Maybe try Chrome? Thats how I uploaded mine...If not, email the pass people. They reply very quickly and may even upload it for you.