uptodate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOk1ng

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
tried reading uptodate for daily pt reading but too much time consuming and lengthy.

any alternative ?

Members don't see this ad.

tried reading uptodate for daily pt reading but too much time consuming and lengthy.

any alternative ?

Just read the summary at the end of the uptodate article. That's all I do :laugh:

any alternative ?

UpToDate is the Cliff's Notes of medicine. If you can't be bothered to read that much (little), I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe consider law school.

Members don't see this ad :)
UpToDate is the Cliff's Notes of medicine. If you can't be bothered to read that much (little), I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe consider law school.

don't hate me for saying this, but i was wondering if there is a way to get uptodate for free? my school doesn't buy subscription

don't hate me for saying this, but i was wondering if there is a way to get uptodate for free? my school doesn't buy subscription

If you know someone who has access to it, just tell them to email you the topics you're interested in since they have a link to email full articles.

Or if you school has a hospital attached, just go in one day and see if they have access and email/print the articles.

You can get a big discount if you can talk a group of people into getting it at the same time. Think it kicks in at 10 people.