Urgent..Help!!Any helpful books for Medicinal Chemistry?? I am struggling bad...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSB9

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone pelase recommend any uself, easy- read Medincial Chemistry and Pharmacokinetics review books, preferably from those that are in pharmacy school that have gone through it?

I am struggling really bad and need any input of good resources I can get. Please let me know!! Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello

Can anyone pelase recommend any uself, easy- read Medincial Chemistry and Pharmacokinetics review books, preferably from those that are in pharmacy school that have gone through it?

I am struggling really bad and need any input of good resources I can get. Please let me know!! Thank you

Im not in pharmacy school, but am enrolled in advanced Medicinal Chemistry. Im using "Orgo Chem of Drug Design" by Silverman. Its not aesthetically pleasing (not a lot of colorful pics), but a pretty easy read overall. :D

Even using the book, the mechanisms are enough to drive you nuts! :bang:

Ive found the internet to be my best resource when I have issues. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Sent from my VM670 using SDN Mobile