Urgent: Interview Invite seen on AADSAS but no email received

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhk2131

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am in a very confusing situation.

So I received an invitation to interview at Columbia College of Dental Medicine on 9/23 (according to AADSAS). I did not receive ANY email whatsoever from Columbia however. I checked my junk/spam folder and did not find any email.

I called Columbia to see what was going on approximately a week ago. They told me they sent me two emails, one on 9/23 and one on 10/1 as a reminder to schedule my interview. I told them that I did not receive either... and asked them to double check the email they sent the message to.

The weird thing is that they had the correct email. The other weird thing is I double checked my AADSAS account info and the email that is there is correct. I have been receiving notifications from AADSAS from different schools (but NOT ALL) saying "LOE received" or "Your Application is now Complete and Ready to Process" etc.

Could anyone please advise? My concern is that schools are trying to contact me via email but are having the same problem. It is not ideal for me to call every school and ask if they sent me a request to interview (since it is inappropriate in nature and somewhat time ineffective).

Thank you all!
Daniel

Members don't see this ad.

It may not be ideal, but it may be the only way to know for certain.

It's what I would do.

maybe you should change to a different email address and ask them to resend?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I just updated my AADSAS email. I am really confused why my school email isn't working... I have also sent schools emails letting them know that my previous email was faulty.

I feel like this is going to hurt my chances :/

I figure I'll call weekly to see if they have successfully been able to get their messages through to my new email.

Do you sync your schools email to an email service like gmail? If so check your school email directly.

How can one do that? I believe my school has reverted to using gmail even though the domain is my school's .edu