Urgent: Need editor service for Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the2thdoctor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all:

I really need to find a professional editor service for my Personal Statement. My deadline is in two weeks and I have to hurry with all my documentation if I am going to make it in time to apply.

Please help with any experiences and recommendations you have in regards to a professional (hopefully Internet based) editing service that I can use for my PS.

Thanks in advance,

the2thdoctor

Members don't see this ad.

Dear all:

I really need to find a professional editor service for my Personal Statement. My deadline is in two weeks and I have to hurry with all my documentation if I am going to make it in time to apply.

Please help with any experiences and recommendations you have in regards to a professional (hopefully Internet based) editing service that I can use for my PS.

Thanks in advance,

the2thdoctor

Is there any service online which offers evaluation for SOPs??? Please post links of websites/contact info

Dear all:

Thanks in advance,

the2thdoctor

There's a dentist who used to contribute quite a bit here and used to help students with their PS. Search for DocToothAche. Try PM'ing him/her to see if he/she has time to give you some feedback.

Also, your LOR writers would be a great resource too. Good luck and don't panic!:)

If you need a fresh set of eyes to read your essays I'd be willing to do it! i enjoy editing other people's writing and I actually work for the writing center at my college. Just PM me