Urgent NERB/ADEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shasha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
CALLING ALL DENTAL PROFESSIONALS FOR HELP!!!

I am taking the full exam in Massachusetts (Tuft's) very soon and need all the help I can get. I am open to any kind of help that is available. Most importantly, I need patients for the restorative (class II and class III) and perio section of the exam. I will compensate you and the patient for your assistance.

I will need preparation materials, models with ideal preps (especially # 3), sample test questions for the DSE, standard teeth (9, 19 and 21) and endo ivorine teeth (#3 and #8), and anything related that you believe will help me. Even the referral of an instructor to give advice on the preps I have done for practice.

I would aIso need an assistant that is familiar with the protocol of the exam. I would appreciate recommendations as to doing the amalgam or composite (box vs standard). preparation. I am not sure regarding the coupler (5 hole or 6 hole) and air/water syringe tip that is compatible as well at the school.

Basically I will need all the advice, support, and sympathy that I can get during this stressful time. Feel free to provide as much or as little information as possible. Thank you in advance for your kindness and compassion.

This is my first time using this online network and I wish I had known about it sooner.

Members don't see this ad.