urgent question! about being early or late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zzzcor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying this cycle and I have pretty good gpa (3.8) and everything else average to above average. One thing is I have to retake mcat. First time around i got 35R with 7 on verbal and I can take the mcat in June21, July6 or July 14th

Considering that I will be complete by the time the MCAT score comes out (meaning I will be finishing all the secondaries while I wait for my score and everything else submitted) what mcat date would be still considered early for the cycle?

So basically I will be complete by july14/august6/august14 with above mcat dates.

I want to take July 14th, just to make sure that I have more time to study for it.. People say more average of an applicant you are, it's better to apply early.. but I am not sure where I stand so wondering if it's worth pushing it to June 21 over July 14...
I think I have a pretty good chance in getting 35+ but with better verbal score..

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

would it be considered early?...

Members don't see this ad :)
Being complete by mid-August is not what I'd consider late.

Being complete in August is not late. Don't worry about it. Just study hard for verbal, because with a 28 on PS/BS alone you clearly know the material well. Relax