Urgent! Writing DAT in 6 days but ID issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daphnie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am just wondering if international students can write the Canadian DAT?

They specified on the confirmation letter as following,
  • Two pieces of government-issued identification bearing your signature; one piece of identification must also include your photo.
  • only the below listed will be accepted: passport, citizenship card, health care card, driver's license, certificate of Indian status
As an international student, I only have driver license and the provincial health card--which does NOT have signature. I'm really freaking that I won't be able to take the exam. Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi daphnie! It really depends on your test center. I would call in and ask to make sure. You can also use credit card as well! I brought my driver's license and credit card, but they only checked my driver's license when I took my test.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi daphnie! It really depends on your test center. I would call in and ask to make sure. You can also use credit card as well! I brought my driver's license and credit card, but they only checked my driver's license when I took my test.

Best of luck!
Thank you!