Urgent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lord Voldemort

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused:
if u are a re-applicant....Do we need to change our Sop or u can send in the same one??:confused::confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

It is better if u change the context a little bit, u need to show that u have done new things and u have improved urself in that year. SOP represents u and u really need to work on it as much as u can.

It is better if u change the context a little bit, u need to show that u have done new things and u have improved urself in that year. SOP represents u and u really need to work on it as much as u can.

Thanks a ton

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi BTO,
could you please help me regarding air compressor ? i have one which turns off every 10-15 mins so is there any solution for that? i bought it from sears..

Do u have the 6 gallons one? Mine turns off every 20 minutes if I don't keep it on all the time. So if u keep it on it will never turn off by itself. Is urs very loud?

Do u have the 6 gallons one? Mine turns off every 20 minutes if I don't keep it on all the time. So if u keep it on it will never turn off by itself. Is urs very loud?

its "campbell hausfeld" - 120v - 2 gallon, it turns off every 15-20 mins by itself even if i keep it on... and then i have to wait for 15-20 mins then it turns on...it is loud but what i did is i put some comforter on it so noise is not that loud.. it works well for me... do you have any suggestion for another compressor i can get it which does not turns off itself...
thanks

its "campbell hausfeld" - 120v - 2 gallon, it turns off every 15-20 mins by itself even if i keep it on... and then i have to wait for 15-20 mins then it turns on...it is loud but what i did is i put some comforter on it so noise is not that loud.. it works well for me... do you have any suggestion for another compressor i can get it which does not turns off itself...
thanks

pleeeaaase do not put a comforter or anything on top of an air compressor, it is super fire hazard...it requires intake of air which is then compressed and stored in the unit...putting a blanket or box or anything on top can cause the motor to work harder to get adequate air, which can cause it to overheat, and you will have a fire on your hands...please be careful. i am sure it said not to do that the instruction manual.
the one i have is super loud too, i just keep it in another room as my tubing is very long...try and get longer tubing...
it has to shut off after the tank is full, and then turns on itself when it gets below a certain level of compressed air. this is normal and required to maintain air pressure...if it was continuous, your tank would burst. please be careful.

pleeeaaase do not put a comforter or anything on top of an air compressor, it is super fire hazard...it requires intake of air which is then compressed and stored in the unit...putting a blanket or box or anything on top can cause the motor to work harder to get adequate air, which can cause it to overheat, and you will have a fire on your hands...please be careful. i am sure it said not to do that the instruction manual.
the one i have is super loud too, i just keep it in another room as my tubing is very long...try and get longer tubing...
it has to shut off after the tank is full, and then turns on itself when it gets below a certain level of compressed air. this is normal and required to maintain air pressure...if it was continuous, your tank would burst. please be careful.

Thanks a lot.. i really appreciate it... i would not do it now... but i have a question that how do i know when tank is full? and should i turn it off manually or should i wait to turn it off automatically?
thanks again for your time and precious advice..