URM Question For a European

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yazo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What does that make me, though? I'm obviously more disadvantaged than the people applying as URM, then.
simpsonsinandout-gif.195337

What does that make me, though? I'm obviously more disadvantaged than the people applying as URM, then.
LOL
In the U.S it's like this
If you are white or Asian you are well off, privileged, and secure.. I think that is extremely racist, but whatever..

Reactions: 1 user
UIM is a designation to identify those who are representatives of communities seriously underserved by our current system. It does not exist to benefit the individuals who are classified as such.
You will have ample opportunity to describe your adversity so that distance traveled can be appreciated. Language skills are always appreciated.

UIM is a designation to identify those who are representatives of communities seriously underserved by our current system. It does not exist to benefit the individuals who are classified as such.
You will have ample opportunity to describe your adversity so that distance traveled can be appreciated. Language skills are always appreciated.
Thank you for the answer. I wanted to clarify my situation because I see a lot of posts about it here and didn't want to get myself "in a pickle" if I identified myself as such in the future. :p