USC 2016/2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kim13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, any updates for USC International dentist ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I called st USC.....I was told that they'd reply each and every candidate in either way by end of this month.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did everyone recieve the courtesy mail?

USC is sending out invites! Good luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Because I got an invite!

Thank you sent out like 20m ago. Good luck

Congrats to you too! See you soon

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody want share accommodation on Oct. 28,29? My interview is on 29 and 30.

Congratulations you guyz! Good luck for interview!

Hey, congratulations! When did you get the email that they received the fee?
About 2 weeks after I sent them the fee. I submitted my application just before the deadline and their quick reply surprised me!

I got an Email saying that I'm an Alternate, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.Any idea?

I got an Email saying that I'm an Alternate, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.Any idea?
I think that means if someone declines the interview, they will add you to the list.

Does anybody want share accommodation on Oct. 28,29? My interview is on 29 and 30.

Hi, I got interview the same dates...but I was wondering what time would we get free on 30 October so that we can check out in time. I have to return back to Toronto.

Hi, I got interview the same dates...but I was wondering what time would we get free on 30 October so that we can check out in time. I have to return back to Toronto.
I forget to say that I am a female. What about you? This is also my concern. I have to work the next Monday. Maybe we can call them to make that clear.

2nd day will be finished by 3-4 pm max.. safer to book a late flight
I forget to say that I am a female. What about you? This is also my concern. I have to work the next Monday. Maybe we can call them to make that clear.

Hi, yes.....I am a female as well

Hello any female interested in sharing accommodation for the USC interview on Oct 28-Oct 29?
Do you guys have any information on Bench test at USC?

Hi all,
Any idea which date are all the cali schools planning to give out their accceptances?