USC ASPID 2016 Selected Candidates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jacobbrosnan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on getting selected for USC ASPID 2016. This thread is to share experience and be in touch for any help in future. If anybody need any suggestion or help then please feel free to contact me at [email protected].... I am also selected for USC ASPID 2016.

See you in the class TROJANS!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Jacob, Could you please share your bench test and interview experience at USC? Thanks a lot!

Yes please! That would be very helpful, thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
For bench test make sure you practice HARD. They can ask you anything from PFM,CVC crown prep to onlay. Also carving of teeth on wax. There will be PBL group discussion. MAke sure you are not over zealous but let other speak too. You have to be polite yet should be able to put you ideas in front of the group too.

Hi guys
I have a question. Do think is there any chance for a person who is in waiting list (alternate list) to invite for interview?

I am also placed on alternate list. Is it waiting list or clear cut rejection letter. Please reply guys.