USC Herman Ostrow 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akasha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have sent my application documents last week, yet, I didn't recieve any completion email from them. Did anyone rcieve completion email? And how long doese it take to recieve it. Also, I submitted ECE and recomendation letters from the dean and a dental professional in USA will that work?

Members don't see this ad.

hey can someone please guide me.....USC asks for dental degree.diploma to be sent with their supplemental application....so do we send the original or photocopy/notarized copy of it as my university gives just one official copy of the degree.....???plzz help!

Members don't see this ad :)
Doese anyone know when is the interview invites?

Hi!
I got an application completion email from Pittsburgh.

Hello all,

What are the documents requested by USC? They aren't mentioned on their website. Do they send us a list after receiving our CAAPID Apps?

• It says on the site that we dnt hv to send any documents to USC..just caapid and fee

• It says on the site that we dnt hv to send any documents to USC..just caapid and fee
Yes, I read the same instructions. However, when I went and read the FAQs I was left slightly confused. I messaged a friend of mine who has also applied to the same school and he told me that on calling them up he was told to send his NBDE and TOEFL reports directly to the school.

So, as of now, I've emailed them asking their requirements.

Ook I will ask that too..let us knw of you get the email

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, do you know the school code of USC to send TOEFL score? thank you!!

Yes, I read the same instructions. However, when I went and read the FAQs I was left slightly confused. I messaged a friend of mine who has also applied to the same school and he told me that on calling them up he was told to send his NBDE and TOEFL reports directly to the school.

So, as of now, I've emailed them asking their requirements.
could you please let us know when u get the email. i was going to mail the check today but i decided to wait until there is some confirmation. thank you !

Reactions: 1 user
got an automatic email saying the coordinator is out of office till tuesday. I'm guessing that's coz of the 4th of July weekend.

Anyone here who gave their GRE?

Hi..I had got an email from USC soon after submitting my CAAPID application for paying the $145 fee,after which I got another email stating that once I submit my fee my application will be complete and its just "recommended" that I submit my TOEFL and NBDE scores to them in advance but it is not necessary for the application completion. So we just need to submit the CAAPID application and the fee.

Reactions: 1 user
Guys, do you know if we need to practice for bench test at home? before even the invitation for bench test and interview.
Please guys, if someone have experience about USC school, can advise about what type of material we have to buy to prepare at home, and if we need wax and instruments, please in detail.
Thanks in advance

Has anyone heard anything from USC ? I sent them my CAAPID application and the cheque a month ago and still haven't heard from them.

Has anyone heard anything from USC ? I sent them my CAAPID application and the cheque a month ago and still haven't heard from them.
It's too early to bother about them. The USC start their activity in mid Autumn.

Yes I did get completion email. And they did mention to send NBDE and TOEFL score reports to them as it is highly recommended!

to wat address do we send the NBDE and TOEFL code for USC??

Hey! Does anyone know about the details for USC bench test?

Did they send usc invitations already no any of you!!!

26th and 27th Oct, I have heard its not a good school though:(, Any thoughts on that.

It's the 50th best University in the world,what do you think about that?

Last edited:
Did anybody here get a rejection e-mail? They havn't e-mailed anything too me

Any female willing to share accomodation for USC interview?

Did USC also sent email to applicants who are on wait list??

Hey, today I received the email, what does it mean ? it is a rejection or still I have wait for their call. I am confused pls help me
below is the email.
Dear ASPID 2014 Candidate,

Thank you for your interest at USC. We would like to update you regarding the ASPID Interview selections for October 25th and October 26th
in selecting students for the interview we use a system of rolling acceptances whereby interview offers are extended continuously to alternates up until the date of the interview. Although we are presently unable to offer you an interview date in our class at this time, we hope to be able to contact you in the very near future. We will contact you through email if you are selected.

Hey, today I received the email, what does it mean ? it is a rejection or still I have wait for their call. I am confused pls help me
below is the email.
Dear ASPID 2014 Candidate,

Thank you for your interest at USC. We would like to update you regarding the ASPID Interview selections for October 25th and October 26th
in selecting students for the interview we use a system of rolling acceptances whereby interview offers are extended continuously to alternates up until the date of the interview. Although we are presently unable to offer you an interview date in our class at this time, we hope to be able to contact you in the very near future. We will contact you through email if you are selected.
I got the same emailed!!!