USC Herman Ostrow Interviews /Bench exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi
that true
crime rate is so much high in down town la.

My friends get accepted last year. They all decline that and go to the boston and umdnj
because of the crime rate and they told me that pbl is so bad. We can not learn anything new from them.

ohhh really , i told by my friends that chicago is the worst place due to corruption , high crime rate and frequent gun shots among gangstersss , i didnt know that la too belongs to that category!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
that true
crime rate is so much high in

my friends get accepted last year. they all decline that and go to the boston and umdnj
because of the crime rate and they told me that pbl is so bad. we can not learn anything new from them.

that's a good piece of information. I never knew so much about down town la.

You are so smart member012345, it seems that you have read all my previous posts!

Last edited:
You are so smart member012345, it seems that you have read all my previous posts!

oh i am sorry about reading all those posts... but yeah i remembered that... by the way.. best of luck for USC...

oh i am sorry about reading all those posts... but yeah i remembered that... by the way.. best of luck for USC...

No worries! Best of luck to you too :)

Anybody heard from USC yet??? Please please reply..

Members don't see this ad :)
so far no reply! this stress is breaking my nerves! if any one hears from USC pls post here!!! i will do the same!

How many people got accepted? Any wait listed?

Congratulations to all accepted. Have they sent out all acceptances? And the waitlist too ?

Class starts by April 29th
Last date to confirm and pay deposit $1500 ----dec 17th

Is there anyone who didn't get an email?

I think they have sent all the acceptances. Rest all would be sent an email saying they are on alternate list in a day or two.And they won't tell you where are you on the alternate list.They actually send very few rejections as far as I know.

Last edited:
Got Accepted Yoooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo
:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: