USC Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
-

Members don't see this ad.

Got my acceptance yesterday as well. Yippy :D. For those still waiting, keep ur heads up!

I got the acceptance email yesterday too, I'm from the Feb interview

Members don't see this ad :)
to everyone that got his or her acceptance, congrats :) !! please let the other schools know that you'll be withdrawing your seat ASAP! this will help many of us who are still waiting.

I got AC email too.
I just talked with an admission personnel and she said the class is full as of now.
She also said that there are ~200 people on AC list for now and, for the next two weeks, they will decide who will get rejection letter and leave ~100 people on AC list.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I got accepted to USC and Loma Linda. I am considering going to USC, but I am trying to find more information about the housing situation, and where would I look to find decent housing, at an affordable pricing, also looking for roommate as well.

you should join the facebook group, several people were looking for housing/roommates and you can find answers to many questions on there too

sorry, forgot to quote. ^ for darknight1219

What's the facebook group for USC class of 2016?!? :)

So I got accepted to USC and Loma Linda. I am considering going to USC, but I am trying to find more information about the housing situation, and where would I look to find decent housing, at an affordable pricing, also looking for roommate as well.

some people are choosing to live in the dorms there.

other people are looking at cities around there, like Monterey hills

QUOTE=axtinguisher;12497996]here you go
https://www.facebook.com/groups/370732779617232/[/QUOTE]

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I was just curious and you guys were awake at the time.

I'm looking at the USC-LAC EM residency and I was curious how much housing was around the area. I don't mean to troll but I do look like an essay and speak spanglish and would not mind living in the ghetto. Whats the cheapest and closest place to the USC ER, and what is the cost.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I was just curious and you guys were awake at the time.

I'm looking at the USC-LAC EM residency and I was curious how much housing was around the area. I don't mean to troll but I do look like an essay and speak spanglish and would not mind living in the ghetto. Whats the cheapest and closest place to the USC ER, and what is the cost.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/apa/

Just got a wait list email with an "expression of interest" form attached about an hour ago. =/

Just got a wait list email with an "expression of interest" form attached about an hour ago. =/

i think it's an effective way to speed up their process so they don't need to waste their time on applicants who are planning on attending another institution :). hopefully we'll hear good news soon.

i think it's an effective way to speed up their process so they don't need to waste their time on applicants who are planning on attending another institution :). hopefully we'll hear good news soon.

Yeah it is. I'm just hoping that they rank us just so we know whether we have a chance or not.

so did they decline anyone or does everybody who's not accepted get on waitlist?

Hi guys! I interviewed on March 3rd. Got AC and haven't received the email with "express of interest" :( does it mean that I got rejected?

Omg! Submitted the waitlist form and got acceptance email this morning!!! Thank you everyone in this thread did your help! See you in the fall!

CONGRATS!! so they ARE still accepting more ppl! Just a couple quick questions..
When did you submit the 'Expression of Interest' form and also, when did you send in your transcripts?

THANKS! :)

Omg! Submitted the waitlist form and got acceptance email this morning!!! Thank you everyone in this thread did your help! See you in the fall!

Congrats! When did you submit the waitlist form? It kind of makes me regret not submitting right away. Still have yet to do it. Going to try to do it today!

woooo i got in also! congrats! people are who still waiting, dont give up!

Are there people that did not receive the waitlist form like me? =[

Are there people that did not receive the waitlist form like me? =[

Hi, I did not receive the waitlist form and got a email around 3:50 tittled "Alternate Letter" but it is actually a rejection.

Hi, I did not receive the waitlist form and got a email around 3:50 tittled "Alternate Letter" but it is actually a rejection.

yup me2...:bang: It was a nice run...unfortunate that we fell short. Good luck to those who are accepted and especially to those who are wait-listed.

CONGRATS!! so they ARE still accepting more ppl! Just a couple quick questions..
When did you submit the 'Expression of Interest' form and also, when did you send in your transcripts?

THANKS! :)

I sent the form in an hour after I received it on Thursday. What do you mean when did I send in my transcripts? to PharmCAS or USC?

I sent the form in an hour after I received it on Thursday. What do you mean when did I send in my transcripts? to PharmCAS or USC?

Thanks! I was wondering if/when you sent your transcripts to USC?

I'm kind of guessing that they already have us in some kind of order. If we reply AND we are high enough on their list, then they accept us. Because the form is not due until May 31, and if they didn't have an order, they would have to wait until all the waitlist people respond right? Just a theory..haha

does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist?? 100-150 maybe?

Thanks! I was wondering if/when you sent your transcripts to USC?

I'm kind of guessing that they already have us in some kind of order. If we reply AND we are high enough on their list, then they accept us. Because the form is not due until May 31, and if they didn't have an order, they would have to wait until all the waitlist people respond right? Just a theory..haha

I have not sent any transcripts to USC. I thought you only send them transcripts directly when you get accepted? Can anyone verify this?

I have not sent any transcripts to USC. I thought you only send them transcripts directly when you get accepted? Can anyone verify this?

that is what i was told. you can look on the website. they said "please send in your transcript directly to the school when you're accepted." so you're fine.

Yesssssss!!!!! I got accepted on Tuesday morning. :D :thumbup: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :soexcited: :clap:

USC 2016

Last edited: