Program-Specific Info / Q's USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clover1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from USC yet?

Members don't see this ad.

They sent me an email saying that my application will be included with the February 15th deadline. :/ Was anyone able to get accepted?

I just received a letter in the mail today saying I got in to the program! Good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome, congratulations! If you don't mind, could you share your stats with us?

Thank you!

Undergrad GPA: 3.55
Last 60 Units: 3.84
Prereqs GPA: I got all As except two Bs
GRE: Verbal - 157, Math: 157, Writing: 5.0
OT Shadowing: 110 hours
Experience: Volunteered/worked with children with disabilities for 3 years

I'm fairly confident that my letter of recommendations and experience was what boosted my application. I hope this helped unless you have any other questions! I hope that you hear positive results in February! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you!

Undergrad GPA: 3.55
Last 60 Units: 3.84
Prereqs GPA: I got all As except two Bs
GRE: Verbal - 157, Math: 157, Writing: 5.0
OT Shadowing: 110 hours
Experience: Volunteered/worked with children with disabilities for 3 years

I'm fairly confident that my letter of recommendations and experience was what boosted my application. I hope this helped unless you have any other questions! I hope that you hear positive results in February! :)
Hi, was wondering if you happen to live in Southern California? I have yet to hear back :( Maybe the mail takes longer?

Also congrats!!! :)

Hi, was wondering if you happen to live in Southern California? I have yet to hear back :( Maybe the mail takes longer?

Also congrats!!! :)

Hi! Yes, I do live in Los Angeles, so there's a possibility it's still on it's way to you. Good luck! :)

I was deferred on 12/18. Better than a flat-out rejection, I guess!

hi guys! is usc your number one choice for schools?

Hi! I was also recently accepted into the program. Good luck to those going through the application process!

Found out today that I got in! Good luck to those of you still waiting!

Congrats to those who were accepted! Would ye mind sharing your stats? Thanks!

I was also notified in mid December that I was accepted. Good luck to everyone still waiting!