Using CliffsAP Biol for Bio, do we need to study the lab section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nickh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm using Cliffs AP Bio 3rd edition & DAT Destroyer for Bio, that should be sufficient right? And for Cliffs Bio, do we need to study the lab section?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you need to study the lab section. It would be a waste of time. The questions on the DAT do not really test lab techniques so you should be fine skipping it. I didn't study the lab section and got a 24.

I have the similar question. I am not from a biology background. I studied cliff and dat destroyer twice. In addition i have bootcamp, which I haven't started using yet. Is that enough to cover bio section in DAT?

Also I didn't do plants section and taxonomy (except kingdom animalia) in details. However I did all the question even out of scope from DAT destroyer.

Can somebody help me to know if this is sufficient or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
Biology is really really random, so try to cover as many sections as possible because its better to be over prepared than under prepared. The lab sections though may be not something important to study as I agree with the above poster.