USMLE "secrets".!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FarEastGrapplr2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.mo-media.com/usmle/

has anyone used this? any feedback with regards to these "secrets"

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The guy in the pic looks awful happy though....I find the pic quite convincing....

Members don't see this ad :)
It's akin to the "Magic Potion" that'll cure all your aches and pains. Plus it has the cheesy feel of an infomercial. By the way, the picture of the smiling doctor and him ascerting that you may have already heard of him, is a very elementary marketing strategy. Bottom-line, I smell cheese.

I heard that half of it is a collection of "technique teaching". Things that a high school SAT taker might find usefull. They tell you to look for words like always, never, most likely and stuff like that. This is usmle for God's sake! All kinda of gimmiks and techniques have been eliminated in this exam!

Gosh, I'm not sure which of those bonuses looks most valuable--the myotome study guide or the one to help me get over my fear of math!

(hint: I would spend my time studying pharm, physio, or micro before I would even look at the myotomes)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: