USMLE Step 1 Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tedebear

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question is for people that have taken Step 1. Please complete this sentence with the 1st THING that comes to your mind to help out fellow SDNers.

"After taking Step 1, I realized that there is more __1._________ than I studied/expected for on the actual exam. This threw me offguard on the actual exam. In Hindsight, _2.________ is what made Step 1 so challenging. Also, you really can't prepare for _3._______ on the ACTUAL exam. Still, If I had to do it all over, I would _4._________ to scorer even higher than I scored (even if I scored a 260+)."

You may just answer short answers as

Members don't see this ad.

Tedebear said:
This question is for people that have taken Step 1. Please complete this sentence with the 1st thing that comes mind to help out fellow SDNers,

"After taking Step 1, I realized that there is more __1._________ than I studied/expected for on the actual exam. This threw me offguard on the actual exam. In Hindsight, _2.________ is what made Step 1 so challenging. Also, you really can't prepare for _3._______ on the ACTUAL exam. Still, If I had to do it all over, I would _4._________ to scorer even higher than I scored (even if I scored a 260+)."

You may just answer short answers as

For example, I could fill in the blanks like this (I made up the answers below because I haven't taken Step 1)

1. Insanely obscure Histology Minutia
2. Reasoning Questions
3. Obscure Epidemiology Questions
4. Memorize Harrison's Book of Internal Medicine

... i am a new arrival and i have a question .Plz if somebody can answer me. So i am applying online for step1 and i would like to know where i can find Form 183 ?Ihave been looking but i cant find it .Thnx