USMLE Step1 tutoring

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phloston

Osaka, Japan
Removed
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I offer USMLE Step1 tutoring via Skype.

I was an author for First Aid USMLE Step1 2014 and am currently an editor for First Aid USMLE Step1 2015.

I am also a lecturer for First Aid USMLE Rx Express online series.

Please PM me if you are interested or know anyone who would like some tutoring. I have hundreds of hours of teaching, tutoring and authoring experience, and my students see drastic score increases between their NBMEs and real exam.

My rate is $75/hr. Students who commit to weekly sessions get a discount.

~Phloston

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I offer USMLE Step1 tutoring via Skype.

I was an author for First Aid USMLE Step1 2014 and am currently an editor for First Aid USMLE Step1 2015.

I am also a lecturer for First Aid USMLE Rx Express online series.

Please PM me if you are interested or know anyone who would like some tutoring. I have hundreds of hours of teaching, tutoring and authoring experience, and my students see drastic score increases between their NBMEs and real exam.

My rate is $75/hr. Students who commit to weekly sessions get a discount.

~Phloston

Good morning, I am an FMG graduated from Med school in Dominican Republic in 2001. I have decided to take a strong approach to passing the boards this round. I have failed step 1 twice and I have never taken any of the step 2. Things have changed a lot since I last studied and I am most definitely very rusty so I am hoping a good tutor can make a difference. I am in the NYC area and would love to meet with you to discuss further, either live or via Skype. And, as well; I am willing to take the tutoring classes either live or via Skype.
Thank you for your time