USMLE tutor and coach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moonti

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know how difficult it is to study for the USMLE or similar board exams. One thing very few people can help you with, is anxiety and the moments of doubt, boredom, procrastination and sometimes even depression. Only people who have taken these exams or studied for them can understand how much pressure it can be on one's body and mind.

I still remember my excitement when I first arrived to Chicago on my own to start my path to a US residency. My excitement was quickly turned into an overwhelming apprehension once I realized the vast amount of information required to achieve a high score. I quickly learned to organize my time and created a comprehensive study and lifestyle program for myself that helped me achieve my goals. I have achieved high scores in Step 1 and Step 2CK ( 251 and 250 ) and have recently matched into a competitive ophthalmology residency program.

I am passionate about teaching and enjoy motivating students. I was always the leader in group studies with my fellow USMLE students at Kaplan Medical Chicago during the time I was studying there. I also frequently helped out my medical school classmates to understand complex material such as biochemistry and physiology. I was always able to use my artistic skills to break down the complexity into simple information that is easily comprehensible.

I believe I can assist you in multiple subjects and help guide you through the process of organizing your time to yield the highest scores. I can coach you through your anxiety, strategize to decrease your stress levels and be your helping hand anytime you need that extra boost from a friend who understands. I can start with a single sessions to discuss strategy and timelines.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would love to be your tutor.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Moonti, can you please tell me where you are located, I am very interested in what you have to offer as my USMLE Step 1 tutor. Thank you very much! :)

Hi Moonti, can you please tell me where you are located, I am very interested in what you have to offer as my USMLE Step 1 tutor. Thank you very much! :)

Hi americangirl18! Thank you for your interest. I am currently staying in Milwaukee but travel to Chicago often. I usually do online video sessions for my long distant students. I use an interactive method to explain things and draw simplified concepts using a tablet and a graphic software like photoshop or Painter. Please PM your details so we can discuss further details.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi americangirl18! Thank you for your interest. I am currently staying in Milwaukee but travel to Chicago often. I usually do online video sessions for my long distant students. I use an interactive method to explain things and draw simplified concepts using a tablet and a graphic software like photoshop or Painter. Please PM your details so we can discuss further details.
I look forward to hearing from you.
are you still tutoring? I need help