USMLE/COMLEX USMLERx has everything you need to ensure success on the USMLE-Raffle+Prod Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USMLERxFirstAid

USMLERx
Vendor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
logo.jpg

Test Prep Week Raffle: 3-month USMLERx Step 1 bundle (Step 1 Qmax and Flash Facts)

Step 1 Qmax:
  • 3,000+ high yield Step 1 questions integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
  • Do Self-Assessment exams at no extra charge​
  • Customize tests by difficulty level​
  • Predictive of actual USMLE performance​
  • 100% pass guarantee!​
  • Over 10,000 flash cards integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
  • Drill yourself on the key First Aid facts​
  • Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic​
  • Discuss, annotate, and mark your favorite First Aid topics​
  • First Aid topics constantly updated with corrections and bonus content​

• 2,600+ top-rated USMLE-style questions with detailed explanations
  • NBME FRED-style interface for true simulation​
  • Customizable by test mode, subject matter, and question difficulty​
  • Detailed performance feedback​
  • 100% Pass Guarantee!​
  • 1000+top-rated USMLE-style questions with detailed explanations​
  • NBME FRED-style interface for true simulation​
  • Customizable by test mode, subject matter, and question difficulty​
  • Detailed performance feedback​
  • 100% Pass Guarantee!​

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi USMLERx,

I used Flash Facts about a year back and I loved the product because it helped me get to know First Aid inside and out. However, I noticed that the cards were in order according to the page in First Aid and became very predictable on what the next card or question is going to be making it less "high yield." Has a randomize option become available since I last used the product?

why is there no flash cards for step 2 ck ?

Members don't see this ad :)
is it possible to make a test from all the questions or are they just discrete questions only? thanks!

What exactly does this 100% pass guarantee mean?

When will the 2011 page references be updated? Small, but fairly annoying, detail for those of us who purchased the 2011 ed. of the book.

How many self assessments are there in Step 1 Qmax?

How accurate are these assements to the actual USMLE scores, and how do you calculate the correlation?

Does the question bank allow one choose questions in blocks of office, ER, Inpatient, Community clinic etc. like the Step 3 exam?
Thank you.

"Predictive of actual USMLE performance." How is this measured? Are there testimonies?

:thumbup: I'd also like to know when the page numbers will be updated, as it's frustrating looking around for the page to annotate.

Do you have tools for the Blackberry phone (like a question bank)?

What's the breakdown of the step 2 CK test bank? It seems like some of the test banks have 60+% medicine questions. Is there a good amount of the other subjects?

Yes, there’s a shuffle feature in the 2010 iPad/iPhone app (which is under review by iTunes right now). This feature is on the Flash Facts/Flash Cards on the USMLERx site as well (www.usmlerx.com).

The 2011 Flast Facts for First Aid Step 1 will be available soon and also has the shuffle feature.

Members don't see this ad :)
We are updating the page numbers from the 2011 edition as I type this message. Thank you for your patience.

We do not have USMLERx or Flash Facts apps for Blackberry phones yet. We are coming out with Blackberry apps very soon.

100% Pass Guarantee means - If you fail the USMLE while using the corresponding USMLERx product, you may be eligible to receive a subscription extension equal in length to your original USMLERx subscription.

"Predictive of actual USMLE performance." How is this measured? Are there testimonies?

+1, I'm also interested in knowing the answer to this question.

Also, what is the cost structure for USMLERx subscriptions?

Can you make custom tests out of the questions that are available?

Yes, you can customize tests with all the questions that are included in the test bank you purchase.

Does the Step 2 Qmax question answer have snapshot of the actual book page in the answer section like Step 1 Qmax? Thanks

Does the Step 3 USMLERx provide CCS practice software or CCS practice cases or just the mcq part? If not, are there any plans in the future to provide the CCS practice?

Also is there a raffle for USMLE step 3 product as well or is it just for step 1?

Yes, you can customize tests with all the questions that are included in the test bank you purchase.

Will you post the correlations in step 1 performance and Rx performance? Quite a few of us on here already have a subscription, and we're trying to see just how good of an indicator this thing is, since it's not as well known as uworld and Kaplan for quality and score prediction...

The page numbers are being updated as I am typing this message. You will see them shortly.
Does this mean the page numbers will no longer match the 2010 First Aid? Will we have the option to keep the old page numbers?

Is the step 1 qmax also in the FRED style interface and is there a detailed performance feedback as in the step2 qmax?

You say there are ways both online and through ipod/iphone to access the questions. If you are interested in both options (depending on the day), is there a way to sync so that it knows which questions of a test bank you have gone through?

Can one reset the STEP 1 Qmax once during your subscription? For instance after going through the question once, can all the question be reset to "unused"?

The predicted score calculates on the most recent two weeks of data with 200 questions completed. It recalculates once in a 24-hour period. USMLERx provides a 3-digit possible score.

You say there are ways both online and through ipod/iphone to access the questions. If you are interested in both options (depending on the day), is there a way to sync so that it knows which questions of a test bank you have gone through?
The app the we have for the iPhone is the Flash Facts. More to come in the next few months.

To stay updated, check out our blog www.firstaidteam.com.
To take a test drive on USMLERx, go to www.usmlerx.com.

Where do I sign up or enter the raffle?

Is the step 1 qmax also in the FRED style interface and is there a detailed performance feedback as in the step2 qmax?
The Step 1 Qmax uses the same interface as the actual FRED V2 interface for the Step 1 exam, so what you see in the test bank is what you will get on exam day.

To take a test drive, click here.

Does the Step 3 USMLERx provide CCS practice software or CCS practice cases or just the mcq part? If not, are there any plans in the future to provide the CCS practice?
The USMLERx Step 3 Qmax now has 1000+top-rated USMLE-style questions with detailed explanations. To take a test drive, click here.

We use the feedback from readers and subscribers to improve our site. To stay updated on our progress, visit www.usmlerx.com often. You can also check our blog, www.firstaidteam.com, and give feedback.

Can one reset the STEP 1 Qmax once during your subscription? For instance after going through the question once, can all the question be reset to "unused"?
You can use re-use questions that have been used.

What's the breakdown of the step 2 CK test bank? It seems like some of the test banks have 60+% medicine questions. Is there a good amount of the other subjects?
USMLERx Step 2 CK test bank is representative of USMLE Step 2 CK exam. For a test drive, click here.

How many self assessments are there in Step 1 Qmax?

How accurate are these assements to the actual USMLE scores, and how do you calculate the correlation?
About 15 self assessments in Qmax if that is all you are using it for.
Again, the predictor is based on your performance on at least 200 questions in a trailing two week periods compared against actual USMLE performance of past test takers. USMLERx is usually within 20 points of your actual performance. Yes, there are students who have used it and told us that we were accurate.

Tell me one thing that makes your qbank better then the other options out there. Also when would you suggest starting?

How long does it take your average subscriber to go through all of the questions?