About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USMLERx Step 2 Qmax

Discussion in 'Step II' started by jayboyadams, Sep 25, 2008.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. jayboyadams

jayboyadams

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Has anyone used it yet or heard anything about it? I think it's fairly new
  2. bodeno

bodeno

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I have been using it for about 1 month and like it. It has the FRED format and I think the questions are similar to other QBanks for less money. I used them for Step 1 and did pretty well.

I have found several errors with their questions, but they do provide a $10 Amazon Gift card if you let them know and they change the question based on your find.
  3. funshine

funshine at the fateful hour

SDN 7+ Year Member
    anyone else have experience using USMLERx for Step 2? I am currently using USMLEWorld, Step 2 secrets, and feel like I need another big question bank, but kaplan is way too expensive :eek:
  4. funshine

funshine at the fateful hour

SDN 7+ Year Member
  5. jiy76

jiy76 Where's The Booze?

Medical Student
    SDN 10+ Year Member
    UsmleRX is good to burn through as a final review for the exam. the questions are easier but they reinforce key points.If you are looking to do more questions for practice this is a good bank but do uworld first.
  6. doc20

doc20

Attending Physician
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    i have been using rx too and honestly its a good review and boosts needed confidence when the feeling of getting raped by uworld gets me down