USMLESteps123 Scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indn4ever

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what people were scoring on USMLESteps123. I seem to bet getting screwed by the timing of things on there. For instance, I'll know exactly what needs to be ordered, but sometimes the program thinks I'm ordering it too early or too late (even when its not an emergency case). I guess I could type all my orders over and over as the clock advances, but it seems pointless. Did anybody else have problems with that program and find it somewhat annoying? And what were you guys scoring on there on average?

Members don't see this ad.

I agree the software for usmlesteps123 is annoying. It doesn't recognize many orders, but after you do a few cases you will see most cases are managed in a similar way. At first, I was scoring like 50% on the cases, but after I did a few and repeated a couple of them, I was scoring 80-95% consistently. I wouldn't rely on the scores that much though, its the feedback that is helpful.