USMLE/COMLEX USMLEWORLD Step 3 offerings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USMLEWorld

Vendor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
USMLEWORLD Step 3 MCQ (Multiple Choice test Question) Qbank

Our Step 3 MCQ Qbank subscription includes the following contents:
  • 1300+ classic USMLE Step 3 Questions
  • Detailed explanation for each question
  • Educational objective for each question
  • Continuous updates to the questions and explanations
  • Random test creation
  • Clinical settings and sub-specialty specific test creation
  • Time, un-timed and tutor modes
  • Unused, All questions, Marked questions, Incorrect only questions selections
  • FRED software features (highlight/strike-out, Annotation, Lab values)
  • Mark questions during the test and review; write notes during review
  • Review and analysis of previous tests
  • Cumulative performance
  • Compare your scores with other subscribers
Step 3 MCQ Qbank Subscription Rates
  • $95 for 30 days
  • $125 for 60 days
  • $175 for 90 days
  • $299 for 180 days
  • $399 for 360 days
View a non-interactive demo: http://www.usmleworld.com/DemoVideos/Step3Demo.htm

Step 3 CCS (computer-based case simulations) material
Our Step 3 CCS section includes the following contents:

• 88 classic STEP3 CCS cases
  • Interactive Software simulation for 40 cases out of 88 cases
  • The only true online interactive CCS software (reacts to your order entries)
  • Continuous updates to the cases to comply with the exact Clinical Case Simulation (CCS) software keywords
  • Detailed Explanation for each case based on the most current evidence
  • Continuous addition of cases as needed based on the feedback
  • Key to Success and tips for the exam
Step 3 CCS subscription rates
  • $40 for 30 days
  • $60 for 60 days
  • $70 for 90 days
Discounted combination subscription packages

We offer the following combination packages at associated discounted rate (as compared to price of purchasing each of the items individually)
  • $125 for 30 days
  • $160 for 60 days
  • $185 for 90 days
Review recent user feedback: http://www.usmleworld.com/step3qbankLearnMore.htm

Questions: Communicate with us directly via our website at http://www.usmleworld.com

Members don't see this ad.

I have loved world for step 1 and step 2. Is world for step 3 in the same format?

Does Step 3 world contain full length practice tests? Also, has anyone used it for study, and if so how did they like it. I won't be taking Step 3 for a few years but am interested in learning more about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will you be offering self-assesment exams for Step 3 as you do for Step 1?

any possibility of a raffle offering free step 3 services thru UW? my piggy bank is exhausted with all the spending of the past year on exams, interviews, travelling :oops:(

@Clin2008: We have received similar suggestion from other subscribers in the past and our developers and authors are aware of it. As for when such module will be developed and available for users is unknown.

@vrandhawa01: Depending on the amount of user participation in this thread there is a possibility of a raffle for a 30-day Step3 MCQ+CCS subscription.

I used it for Step 1 and I'd love to use it for Step 3. I wonder why there are only 1300 questions compared to 2250 in Step 1. Thanks.

@rox: Our Step 3 MCQ content is designed to help you with more of patient management aspects and not with actual diagnostic process (for that we recommend you refer to our Step 2 CK material). Additionally, in our existing Step 3 MCQ material we have offered ample example and scenarios to cover the most tested situations.

These prices are the same as those offered on your website....I'm looking for a discount. What can you offer me???:cool:

hi..

UW was awesome.. i used it n got a gud score... would like to try it for step 3.. pls include me in the raffle..

Dear Usmleworld,

The Q banks you are providing is awesome. I used it for my step1 and step 2, And found it very useful. I would recommend it to anyone. it helped me score more than 95 in my boards

Now I started studying for step 3 . I hope I will be able to participate in the raffle

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.